Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Losing Ana

Apparently, Kathey has called the police enough times on Ana that they removed her from the home last week. Every time Ana did something Kathey deemed dangerous to herself or others (like throwing a temper tantrum) Kathey dealt with it by calling the authorities. She found out Ana had been posting nude pictures of herself on the Internet (not good but a huge fad with teens) and rather than deal with it like a parent, she called the cops. Ana is now in the hands of the court and she may or may not return home. Kathey has destroyed her. And she didn't seem at all concerned last week-end during the birthday party for the boys. Ana's life is destroyed, Tom is in danger of getting foolish in a war zone as he worries about Ana, the other kids, particularly Andrea, are in danger of being the next on Kathey's enemy list... that family is totally screwed.

Then Charlie sends a text message to me and George a few nights back (after several drinks I'm sure) saying he can't get rid of Mom's and Dad's ghosts and he quits the trusteeship. Which is fine if he does (only it creates more trouble for Tom as he's next in line and will have to resign as well). I think I'm third in line so I can take care of the estate...finally. No judgement on Charlie - he doesn't have the support I have or the time I have to really deal with it all. Shawn will help me get it all taken care of in a few months. Even though it will mean telling George he has to move out so we can sell the house and contents. I think George is ready for it.

What a fun family I belong to!

No comments: