Saturday, June 20, 2009

Birthday Boys

I took Susanna's girls to Tom's for his sons' birthday party. Conspicuously missing was Ana - and when I asked where she was, the only response I got from Mommy Dearest was, 'she won't be attending.' Which means she's been locked up somewhere again. I am getting closer and closer to calling SRS on her. I watched her real close this afternoon and saw an almost bipolar person. She went from screaming at a birthday boy to gleefully shoving his face (with his permission) into his birthday cake. She is truly a nut case. George thinks she may have another tumor messing with her personality/emotions; he may be right.

Other than than, the party was fun. I'm glad I decided to go because neither family was well-represented. Kathey's folks and Aunt Karen were there, older brother Dennis and his two kids showed up about 90 minutes after us, a family friend and me and the girls. Family ties are unwinding. So I'm glad I went and represented the Hunts. Although I would have preferred to stay home and sleep and read!

No comments: