Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lock Out

Aren't I the talented one. I managed to lock myself out of the house today. I had to use the neighbor's phone to call and leave a message on Shawn's cell. Once he got it, he called his parents who sent nephew Devin over with what they hoped was the house key... it wasn't. Devin gave me a lift to Dad's where, thankfully, George was and he HAD a key to my house. After feeding me at Homers (first time I had been there since the Susanna blow-out) he brought me home and let me in. He even helped me de-flea the cats! Talk about family backing you up - I got help from both sides today!

I had the day off and allowed myself the luxury of sleeping the morning hours away. Getting locked out kind of put a damper on my plans for the afternoon. I have tomorrow off, too and don't have anything planned until my movie date with Emily. Guess I won't be sleeping in tomorrow if I want to get anything done!

No comments: