Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Fifi

15 years ago tomorrow my first niece entered my life and things would never be the same. I took said niece, Felicia (aka feeshamree) and her 'boy' friend Cayden out this afternoon. First we headed to the arcade where they played games and I read my book. Then we went to the movies; Transformers II. Finally we ended up at IHOP for yummy breakfast-for-dinner. I think they had a fun time - I know I did. And the cost wasn't THAT bad.

Tom sent an email saying Ana is home again. I wonder if Kathey learned her lesson about relying on the cops to handle parental issues. Probably not; she will probably call the police the next time she feels Ana is out of control or misbehaving. Those poor kids - they are doomed until they turn 18 and can bail out on Tom and Kathey.

I stayed up too late last night drinking wine with Shawn and had a busy day today with Felicia so I'm heading to bed. How old I've gotten!!

No comments: