Friday, October 29, 2010

Vacationed Out


Three short trips in two weeks - I'm tired and ready to stay home for awhile!

It was all fun - Vegas, Basswoods RV and Omaha. The best part was our day trip to the Hoover Dam and the lunch cruise around Lake Mead. I never realized how pretty parts of Nevada can be. I would recommend that visit to anyone. And we went the first day they opened the new bridge that spans the canyon over the dam (created to streamline traffic and ease the congestion through the dam).

Tomorrow I take the girls to the KC Zoo for Boo-at-the-Zoo. And then Sunday is Halloween and I'm taking them trick-or-treating. I've no idea what I will do when Krissy gets too old to go door-to-door; I've been doing it almost every year (missed two) since Felicia was 1 (15 years ago!)

Then it's on to Thanksgiving. I didn't do a Thanksgiving dinner the last two years and I think I'm ready to do it again. Wonder who might be interested in coming. Charlie will say he will but then won't. George might be going to Breezy's parents' house (though I doubt it)... guess I'll just put the invite out there and see who bites!

No comments: