Friday, November 5, 2010

Gearing Up For The Holidays

Officially November and time to start really shopping for Christmas. I actually have all the Weissenbachs done (except Gayle) and Charlie - still need to finish George, get the Next Generationers ornaments and shop for Shawn and the girls. And get Dan's and John's packages in the mail. I think I can - I think I can! I might get the ornaments tomorrow. And I'm hoping against hope Shawn doesn't buy the I-Phone before I can get it for him for Christmas. I'm keeping mine low so as not to tempt him!

I HAVE to book our Disney cruise soon. The new ship is out and is attracting a lot of attention. I don't want it to be booked when I try to make reservations - I've been planning this trip for 4 years. I guess I will just have to do it without Shawn - every time I ask him, he says we'll get it done on his next day off, but when that comes around, he's nowhere to be seen. I HAVE to take this cruise! Maybe I'll add that to my list of things to do tomorrow.

No comments: