Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hit October

Wow, month 10 of 2010 - time is speeding up!

Not a lot to report - Felicia helped me put up my Halloween lights today, much to the dismay of Shawn. I don't know what's happened to him in recent years but he is turning anti-everything. I wonder if it's because I fuss so much about not really wanting to do it but feel obligated (not true, but I DO say that). Maybe he's just turning in to one of those 'old men' that ruin things for everyone (about 98% of all men turn in to those).

Bought myself a pair of sexy 4-inch heel shoes, zebra-print. They hurt my knee and my feet and I'm not sure how far I can walk in them but.... I love them. They are going to Vegas with me, even if it's just to wear for a dinner at the resort. I will have to wear them around the house to break them in somewhat. Better get the foot bath ready!

Been checking out the Disney cruises and have decided we need to book sooner rather than later. I am very excited about our 10th anniversary vacation next year!

No comments: