Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm Smart!

Finally got myself an I-phone - now I'm smart! The phone is pretty easy to use - I've already got my Facebook app up and running. And I figured out how to take and send pictures (so I'm sure video won't be too hard, either.) The only thing is that I seem to have lost all the pictures I had on the Razor phone and I would like those. So, I'll have to visit the AT&T store to see what they can do for me. But I'm liking this new phone! $100 and I added a texting plan for $5 - the rest of the plan is in tact so the monthly bill shouldn't be too much higher. I'm betting Shawn gets one soon (maybe for Christmas?!?!)

Tomorrow we are off to Vegas and I think I'm finally getting excited about it. I've just been too busy to think about the trip much. I have a few things still to do today but otherwise, it's laundry and pack! Sadly, I didn't make it to my Vegas weight and, in fact, need to try to drop three or four pounds between now and when we land tomorrow afternoon (good luck with that!). Too much eating lately - and not necessarily good-for-me food. It's so easy to slip back into the bad eating habits; wish it was that easy to accept the new eating habits but those never seem to get easier!

No comments: