Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vegas, Baby!

We've booked our trip for Las Vegas! Mid-week, three nights in a spa room at the Luxor. The hot tub is in the room right in front of the window - the windows are tinted and way up so no one can see in but it's kind of kinky to think I can stand in all my naked glory in front of a window and not be worried someone might call the cops for indecent exposure (or cruel and unusual punishment!) The Titanic Exhibit will be at the Luxor and, although we've seen it in KC, we'll probably go see it again. AND Shawn wants to take a tour of Hoover Dam - haven't done that so it will be cool. Now if I can just get another 10 pounds or so off. Should be able to; it's back to the Slim4Life diet!

I still need to book our short jaunt to the Omaha Zoo. Leave when I get finished working on Tuesday, drive back Thursday. I think we'll book at the Argosy (not in Omaha proper but in the Omaha area). I will get a room with a hot tub - that will keep the theme going. Gambling and hot tubs!

This has been my first week back at work and I'm slowly having to relearn everything. I couldn't remember how to send a fax via email - pretty sad. Guess I'm OK with being back - I was getting bored sitting around watching TV. But if we were to win the lottery, I wouldn't object to giving my job to someone else and just spending my time planning and executing trips! Really, God, I would be willing to do that!

No comments: