Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to me! To celebrate, I treated myself to a slice of Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake after my appointment with the surgeon. I thought I would be able to sit down and eat the slice - nope, only got about halfway through before I had to put it away. Man, that's good stuff!

The surgeon isn't any happier about my lack of extension than I am and has prescribed an additional 4 weeks of PT. That's OK, but it's going to make for some long work days for September as I'll be forced to take an hour lunch three days a week to accommodate the therapy. Monday will be extra hard as I already have to put in 10 hours. I'll be working from sun up to sun down. Oh well, what else do I have to do?

Sleep - that's what. I have been napping almost every day for at least 90 minutes a day. What is up with that? I have tried to break the pattern but just can't seem to do it. Then when I wake up I'm all groggy, which I hate. I have to stop the napping - I just have to.

No comments: