Monday, August 2, 2010

Home PT

I'm nearing the end of my home physical therapy. Beginning next week, I have to go to them (and 'them' isn't Kale - too bad.) I have three weeks left of Family Leave time and then it's back to work. I am shocked at how NOT ready I am to get back to the grind. I thought I would have been bored out of my mind and ready to reenter the world - but I'm not. I really have worked too long.

Apparently Susanna has lost both Internet and phone. I tried calling her cell and it had been turned off. So now the only way to contact her is to call her at Homers, which I did to see if the girls could go swimming on Wednesday - they can. It's a bit scary that there's no way to contact them other than via Homers or just going to their house (and they never answer the door so even that wouldn't work.)

I am going to volunteer to pay for Emily's and Kristen's school supplies and get them each a few outfits. The fees aren't too horrible, and they have till February to pay them (and they get their Uncle Sam check in January). Those poor girls - I bet they haven't been out of that house since I dropped them off a month ago. I pray for them.

No comments: