Monday, November 24, 2008

Feed the Poor

George came by this afternoon to get better cellphone reception and to use my computer to send out some online apps. He also wanted to be fed. He has gone through the cash we gave him from the estate, he has no job and, thus, no food to eat. So I took him to Applebee's and fed him. I don't mind doing that every now and again but I don't want it to become a habit. I just got rid of one expensive sibling; I don't need to replace her.

I had my infusion this morning - the office is quite busier in the mornings! People were coming and going; it was all very interesting. And CNN was on the TV, not Food Network. It was like getting my infusion at a different office! Now I'm good for another four weeks - that time flies, too.

Wednesday I need to get Shawn's Christmas gifts before I spend all my money! Hopefully it won't be too busy at 1:00. I am NOT doing the Thanksgiving Day Week-End Sales thing! If I don't get the stuff Wednesday I will get it later next week. Then I'll be done with shopping and will just need to get things wrapped, in the mail and under the tree. What I would give to be able to just skip this holiday season all together!

No comments: