Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dream a Little Dream

I had a dream last night; I was at home and Mom and Dad were heading out to dinner. As Mom walked out the door, I commented to her how good she was looking on her feet. Dad followed, hat in hand. Mom stopped, turned around, stepped back into the house and asked that I get a trash bag and a bag of M&Ms. I went to the kitchen, got the items and carried them to the door - only to find Mom and Dad had vanished. I said out loud, 'where did they go?' and someone said, 'they're gone' and I knew that they were. I was so despondent that I called my boyfriend, though I had never called him before. I thought that boyfriend was the old Marine guy but the voice that answered the phone said, 'Somebody and Weissenbach'. I hung up, realizing that the 'boyfriend' I was trying to call was Shawn, not the Marine, and the number he gave me was a work number as though he didn't want to get too personal with me. I was very upset and I woke up upset and have been upset all day. I don't quite get the Shawn detail but I do understand Mom and Dad were once again trying to tell me they are happy. I just miss them so much. SO MUCH.

No comments: