Friday, November 14, 2008

Extended Invitation

I sent Susanna an email to see if the girls can go to the Christmas Lights Parade in a few weeks. I suggested she check with her dear husband to ensure they can get themselves down there as I'm sure she won't want to ride with me but the girls must be chaperoned now. I don't think they will allow the girls to go; I'm not expecting it. I found out they wore John down and he ended up paying their electric bill. I'm glad for the girls as they don't deserve to live in the dark but I'm angry that those idiots once again used someone else's money to cover their responsibilities. I wouldn't mind if Susanna and Gregg disappeared from my life forever; though I would miss the girls terribly. Having them out of my day-to-day has helped with my stress levels. And maybe being out of their day-to-day has helped with their stress levels, too. Maybe we aren't suppose to remain a family. I certainly don't miss them.

No comments: