Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012

So the world is suppose to end this year - am I ready for such an event? Have I been all I can be for myself and for others? Would I be leaving anything undone or unsaid? Sadly, the answer would have to be YES. This year I hope to settle the air with my sister, make love to my husband and reconnect with my friends. This year.

So, I think I may take some beginning yoga classes. Six classes for $35, once a week. Unfortunately for me, the day of the week the class is offered is Thursday - soon to be my Big 10-Hour Thursday. Or I could try for the 8:30 a.m. Saturday class. Which is the lesser of the two evils? Thursday - I'm not giving up my Saturday mornings! I hope I can do at least most of the positions. I have a feeling I won't be able to and will be encouraged to attend the Yoga for Arthritic Folks class. Not going there.

I took Shawn to Chateau Avalon for New Year's Eve. We had a nice dinner at Louisiana Jazz (live music) and spent about 20 minutes in the two-man hot tub in the room. Then we curled up in bed and Shawn... yup, he fell asleep. I tried to wake him as the ball dropped but he would have none of it. I know he's tired and I get he needs to sleep but maybe he could have tried a little harder to stay awake. Sleeping on the last New Year's Eve we're suppose to get. Sad.

No comments: