Friday, December 30, 2011

Year's End

As I sit here on the eve of New Year's Eve, I ponder the future. Will George really marry Breezy and live happily ever after? Will Tom and Charlie find jobs? Will Dan survive the divorce? Will my sister ever speak to me again? Will I see Fifi, Emmi and Krissy? Will Bailey come to live with me? Will my boys be OK?

Mo got a bad bite on his side that got infected. Wednesday I found him in the basement with a huge hole in his side from where the cyst burst. Shawn took him to the vet, who shaved my baby bald on his side and cleaned the wound. I'm sure it was Po' Boy - and I'm fairly certainly Mo started the fight. Thank goodness Mo is up to date on his shots. The vet said the wound looked good - I cried when I saw it. Horrible. Maybe Mo will stay away from Po' Boy now?

Well, this is the last entry for 2011 - may 2012 find us healthy, safe and happy in life.

No comments: