Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Disney Cruise!

I'm going on a Disney Cruise next October! I finally made it down to the travel agent and booked the three day cruise to the Bahamas and a five-night stay at Caribbean Beach resort at WDW. Now all I have to do is find $2,000 between now and August to pay for it! That on top of the $2,350 I need for my half of the windows. I am going to need to find a part time job this spring. As it is, I'm working as much overtime as I can. I have 8 hours in so far this week and it's only Wednesday. However, OT isn't going to last very long - maybe a few more weeks. Long enough to pay down my credit card a little but that's it. I'm beginning to get strapped for cash.

Uncle Pard is in failing health after a fall Thanksgiving week-end. Tony didn't think he would make it through last night but he did and was more aware today than he's been in awhile. I didn't have the heart to tell Tony often times someone will get one last surge of 'life' before dying. I hope Pard can hold out through the holidays, for the sake of his kids and grand kids. I would imagine losing someone over the holidays takes the specialness of the occasion away forever.

No comments: