Friday, November 12, 2010

Nothin' Much

I don't have a bunch to report but thought I should check in anyway.

I've been straightening my hair lately - it's just a different kind of mess now! Still dry-flyaway; I think a water softening system would help that. It's on our list of things to get.

I'm taking the girls out tomorrow and it's going to be expensive. We're going to Toys-R-Us so Emily and Krissy can pick out birthday gifts (and I can get some ideas for Christmas gifts). Then we'll go to an indoor amusement area so they can enjoy rides and climb around the inside playground. And I need to visit the Christmas store (if it's still there!) for the Next Generationers' ornaments. And we'll probably eat some place. Maybe McDonalds as we haven't eaten there in awhile and the two girls are anxious to make a trip there! Yeah, it's going to be an expensive afternoon!

I STILL haven't booked the cruise - I don't know what I'm waiting for. I know Shawn isn't going to do it with me so I might as well make the call. Maybe tomorrow morning.

Well, that's it. Told you I didn't have much to report!

No comments: