Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March Madness

This is turning into a crazy month. The kittens turn One on Thursday- I can remember the day they were born and how unhappy Tiger Lily was but how incredible her instincts to care for them were. I miss my Tiger Lily and hope she's ruling her new roost.

I think I might have seen Mysterious Charmin. A cat resembling what he would look like has been hanging around but runs when it sees me. So I can't be sure. Today the cat walked right under the front windows not knowing I was on the other side and I got a good look at it. Although the head shape is different than I would expect, there was a patch of under fur right about where Myster had his. I know that doesn't mean too much, but... What do I do if I determine it IS Mysterious? Five cats is too many so which one would I sacrifice??

I had a pap smear re-do. The doctor said not to worry too much about it but I can't help worrying. The last test found endrometri cells when it shouldn't have, which means I don't know what! I have about three weeks to wait for the results. Three long weeks. And the doctor commented that my cervix is practically closed up - which could explain why my periods are so far in between. He said the flow could just not be able to get out - no idea what happens to it.

I've not been feeling well and sleeping a lot. Climbing stairs winds me, walking a block winds me. I'm scared I'm heading toward a heart attack in the next year. I have to stop this. I have to, and I don't know why I'm not. I don't have a death wish - really I don't.

And I have to put in three hours of OT between tomorrow and Saturday. I'll probably do all three on Saturday, making it the fourth or fifth week-end in a row I've worked.

And the cost of airline tickets to Greece have gone up. Can't catch a break.

No comments: