Wednesday, December 30, 2009

End of Year Thoughts

So, it looks like the end of the year is here. Tomorrow night we'll be ringing in 2010 and all the challenges it will bring. I think it's going to be a big year for me - hopefully a trip to Greece, frighteningly a knee -replacement, challengingly a big weight loss. I am more than a little nervous about the year - but what can I do? I can't decide not to head into it!

This year has been full of more good-byes. Or at least, good-byes to my cats. I lost three of them this year; Mysterious Charmin, Larry Bird and Tiger Lily. At least I know Tiger Lily is OK and happy - the two boys I can only pray for. Hopefully I'll be able to hold on to Cujo, Tucker, Curly and Mo! I intend to do my best.

Well, I guess I'll log off now and go read for a bit. Here's hoping 2010 is full of good things and scarce of bad things. And that I can weather all of it.

No comments: