Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Ready

Ready for Christmas... almost! I think all I have left is to get the cards addressed and mailed - and the Christmas letter printed somewhere as my printer has all but died on me. THEN I should be all ready (done!) for Christmas! Today I got packages in the mail for John and Dan and cookies baked for Charlie and George. Trees are up (though Curly is trying his best to take the main one down!) and the gifts are purchased and wrapped.

Tomorrow Charlie and I are taking Fifi, Emmi and Krissy to the KC Symphony's Christmas Show - kid friendly. Then we'll dine on the Plaza and catch a Cinderella Carriage ride around the Christmas-lit Plaza. And hopefully we'll all be in our homes again by 7:00!

I'm toying with the idea of inviting Tom and his family over next week-end. He's hinted at coming but I would love to have a three-day week-end (I have that Friday off, too) all to myself. I have an email draft going but I don't know if it will ever get sent! It's a lot of work to have them over.

No comments: