Friday, September 25, 2009

Count Down

I am counting down the weeks till my next Disney trip! Just over three of 'em left. I am so ready for some fun and relaxation, although I doubt there will be a lot of relaxation with the Weissenbachs! They are all go-go-go. That's OK - there will still be the fun!

OK, so now I'm trying the Special K diet. They state that you can lose a dress size in two weeks - that's about ten pounds. Ten pounds in two weeks?!?! I thought I would test it out, and I've been very faithful to the diet (so it's only been three days - that's a start!) Even if it only works for that initial two-week period, if I can go to Disney ten pounds lighter, that would be fabulous! I wouldn't be so self-conscious about being in a swimsuit. I have my doubt about the plan but... what the heck - I like Special K well enough and so far my ears haven't started their diet-popping. I am hungry, though!

Did I mention I'm well into my Christmas shopping? Got all the Weissenbach kids done, most of Susanna's girls' things (still need to get their ornaments and drawing pads and colors), a few gifts for Shawn and a few for Charlie. And Dan's girls, just need their ornaments, too. So I have a few more for Shawn, maybe one more for Charlie, ALL of George, ALL the Hunt kids' ornaments and Shawn's folks. So maybe I'm halfway there.

No comments: