Saturday, July 25, 2009

Concert in the Park

Shawn and I met up with Todd and Wendy at the free concert downtown. It was a nice evening... and mostly free (Shawn had a few beers and a hotdog so we didn't get off scott-free!) With our Disney trip booked and costing more than we had originally expected (Shawn added a day), we need all the free and almost-free things we can find from now till then!

I FINALLY got my photo program running and the pictures in the computer. I even managed to post some to my Facebook page and send an album of the February Disney trip to family. Only took 5 months! Now we'll see if I can add more to my program without deleting the first set of pictures! Since I'll be using the same memory chip, I wonder if ALL the pictures will be inserted when I upload more photos or if I can somehow select where on the chip to start uploading from. Guess when I get enough new pictures, I'll find out!

Speaking of Facebook, it's kind of addictive. I find myself checking it a few times a day. That's not good. I need to get it in perspective before I get lost in it.

No comments: