Friday, July 10, 2009

Tom's Respite

So we are suppose to relieve Kathey of her children every week-end for the rest of the year - yeah, that didn't go down so well. They have reworked their plan after 'feedback' and they are now asking for 8-8 every other Saturday for all the kids. I signed up for four week-ends with Ana, including two overnights. I guess I'm suppose to start tomorrow but I don't know if I'm doing the chauffeuring or if Kathey is. I suspect it's me. That's fine, then it will be more like 9:30-6:30! Show Kathey what it's like to never be timely!

I'm going to take Ana and Susanna's girls to the pool for the afternoon (let's hope it doesn't rain!) and then to Long A&W for lunch. It should be a fun enough day, and not one that involves chasing Ana off the computer (which she won't be allowed on anyway.)

I'm slowly piecing together a will via the Suze Orman web site. It's not exactly easy. The trust is going to be even more of a challenge. And getting Shawn to do his stuff will be nearly impossible. But I'm determined to get some stuff done this month.

No comments: