Monday, July 13, 2009

Knocked Up

Augh! I am pretty sure Tiger Lily was gang-raped yesterday. I tried to save her from the two male cats that were cornering her but she just ran... and they ran after her. She finally came home this evening after being gone since Saturday night. And Tucker and the kittens are sniffing her backside, smelling something 'odd'. I failed her. Tomorrow I'll call the vet to see if they can 'make it right' for her. God, I'm a lousy cat-parent. I try so hard to take care of them and I just seem to fail over and over again. She came home ravenous and I'm sure she's going to sleep for a long time once she stops eating. Or maybe she'll eat in her sleep. Who knows. And to top it all off, I'm in desperate need of kitty litter. One box probably won't cover what I need. Have I mentioned I suck as a cat-parent?

No comments: