Saturday, July 26, 2014

Summer Heat

It is so hot! Shawn and I went to the county fair this evening and even HE broke into a sweat (which he never does!) Walking around the area really showed us how blessed we are - most of the folks there are living pay check to pay check with vacations to the lake and no retirement fund. Truly blessed.

Ana had her second baby - Ella Carol Ann. I haven't seen the new one yet and am in no rush to do so. Maybe when I drop Bailey off when I go on vacation - in October. I give Ana till October before she is pregnant again. She isn't going to stop until she gets herself a little boy. And Tom will be supporting all of them.

Not much to report. Work stats are still in the crapper but they are slowly working their way up. The job itself is just as boring and unimaginative as ever. Lost another team member Friday - I'm not sure if she quit or was fired as we just got an email saying she is no longer employed with ACI. I sure hope she quit - she lost her husband unexpectedly a few months back so maybe it made her re-examine her life and decide she didn't like what she was doing. Or maybe she got a big enough life insurance payout that she doesn't have to work any more. Let's hope that's it.

We also had a processor die two weeks ago of advanced skin cancer. That makes everyone re-examine their lives. 

No comments: