Friday, September 27, 2013

Three Weeks and Counting

Three weeks from today I will be on the island of Maui reconnecting with my soul. I can hardly wait. I so need a break between the insanity.

Did not get offered the job of Content Writer - and I was so glad I didn't as I had decided I was going to turn it down. I just don't want to give up my home office for a job that didn't thrill me. So, back to the plan of switching to processing in December, taking an online course in Project Management, finding volunteer opportunities (though LCHS never did contact me about volunteering) and maybe next summer check out other possible jobs. One thing I learned from my interview is that I don't know how to interview. So, I have added communications to my list of things to improve on. When I find the job of my dreams, I don't want to lose it because I tensed up during the interview process.

Still need to contact Tom to see if they will take Bailey.

No comments: