Saturday, September 7, 2013

30 Days Has September

Getting closer to my Hawaiian vacation! In six weeks I will be packing for Hawaii! Very excited. Have our dinner cruise booked and am looking in to ziplining and helicopter tours. I think those will be the only three 'official' activities for the trip - everything else will be winging it, going where the Hawaiian gods take us.

So they put out the posting for Content Writer - I thought long and hard about it and decided not to apply. Figured I would need a $10,000 raise to make it worth my effort ($5,000 for gas and wear-n-tear and $5,000 for compensation for the ten hours a week on the road.) Instead, I am going to move to processing (so I can still work from home) and take a Project Management course online over the winter months. I've also volunteered with the local Humane Society and hope to start working with them soon. I figure with the certificate and volunteer work, I can put together a more rounded resume and then next summer, check out the Cerner job openings. I'm not opposed to working in an office, I just would rather drive 15 minutes than 60. And Cerner is suppose to be hiring a ton of employees when their campus near Great Wolf Lodge opens. I really think my time with ACI is coming to a close.

Oh, and Breezy is apparently cheating on George (again) with a girl and trying to get some guy to make it a threesome. Some things never change!

No comments: