Sunday, July 22, 2012

Family

So, Dan and the girls are bunking here for a few weeks. The house is packed but it's been fun spending time with Mykenzie and Lindsey. They are growing up too fast!

We took them to 'our museum', aka The Carroll House. They were very interested in it all, especially the Hunt items - and the little shop!

They have been spending a good deal of time with Tom and his kids, which is nice. Dan plans on driving them to Wichita to see John and them-thar youngins'. I hope he will also get in touch with Susanna so the girls can meet up with Emily and Krissy someplace (I suggested bowling as kids get two games free - just pay for the shoes.)

Not much else going on. Working - some overtime, too. I have a few days off in August - hooray! Then I hang on till mid-October. Work is not what it used to be - they have made it impossible to get a decent bonus. One error and your stats are shot for the quarter. I am thinking once the Cerner campus is finished near The Ledgends, that I might see about getting a job there. Maybe. Winning the lottery would be a plan, too!

No comments: