Friday, July 13, 2012

I am struggling with work - actually had a letter rejected back to me today; only the second one I can recall this year. Unfortunately, all it takes is one to ruin your stats for the quarter. There will be no big bonus for me this year - I'll be lucky to hold on to my job. I am just getting overwhelmed with management's expectations. No matter how hard we work, how well we work and how much we work, they are always telling us they expect more. I'm not a machine - I will break.

Dan and the girls are heading this way next week and will be here on Friday for a few days before they go to a Dude Ranch. Then they will be back for probably a week or so after that. I actually managed to take a few days off for the period they will be here so maybe we can go to the Zoo. I'm going to get Starlight tickets for Peter Pan, too. Not sure what else we'll do and I think they plan on going to visit John for a few days, too.

The trust/estate is going slowly but surely. Work on the mold removal begins tomorrow. We are still waiting for an estimate on the roof. TSP called me (finally) and will get forms out to everyone as soon as I get them every one's Social Security numbers, which Shawn is going to fax out for me tomorrow. I have absolutely no idea how much is in the thrift savings plan so I've no idea what to expect from them. The attorney is looking in to what we need to do to get the estate stuff handled (to probate or not to probate - that is the question!) What are the chances I'll have this all done by the end of the year?

No comments: