Wednesday, August 8, 2012

And They're Gone

Dan and the girls left this morning. I actually sobbed when they pulled out of the driveway. Dan finds out in a few days where the girls will live and it really doesn't look good for him. So he will be alone in life, no wife, no kids, no cat and no dog. My heart just breaks for him. I know it's wrong to ask God to take kids away from a parent, but I'm asking him all the same. The girls need to be with Dan and Dan needs to be with the girls.

I've been in a blue funk all day - tearing up at the slightest provocation. I hate being left behind and I get left behind and alone by myself all the time. People are living their lives around me while I sit day after day in a little bedroom office typing at a computer screen and staring out the window. It's common for me to not talk to anyone face-to-face until 9:00 in the evening. I may be nearing a nervous breakdown.

I miss Danny and the girls.

No comments: