Thursday, June 30, 2011

House Full

OMG- I have a house full of people and more seem to be coming! I haven't had any down time since last Wednesday when Dan and the girls arrived. They were followed by Tom and his group and now John and his family are coming in. I've seen every Hunt except Charlie in the last 24 hours. It's been fun but - wow - glad it's just me and Shawn.

So far we've gone to Chuck E Cheese, swimming at the Weissenbachs (twice) got the girls manicures, had Susanna's girls over, eaten pizza, ice cream, IHOP. Tomorrow me, Dan, Mykenzie, Lindsey, Felicia, Emily, Krissy, Andrea, Ana, Alex and Miguel are going to Schlitterbahn for the afternoon. Should be fun but, again, exhausting! AND I still have a week to go with the houseguests! We have George's birthday party on Saturday and Independence Day on Monday. Next week Dan is going to be more on his own as I have to work every day (thank God!)

Then it's a week in the mountains with John and his family and Charlie (maybe - I'll believe that when it happens).

I'll never be so glad to get back to my regular routine in my life!

No comments: