Sunday, June 5, 2011

Almost Set

The air line tickets have been purchased (and seats picked out), the Hyatt hotel room has been booked (for the first night), the Park tickets have been upgraded to include the water parks and the resort rooms have been upgraded to Preferred. All we have left to do is decide what we want to do on the cruise excursions and pay for it all! That first one will be easy - the second one a bit more painful!

Dan and the girls are due in a few weeks. Before then I have to get carpet cleaners over to do our living room carpet and the guest bedroom's carpet. I have tried just about everything I can think of and it still smells of cat spray. I'm going to have to replace it - again! But not this year as I can't afford it. Dang it.

I think we'll take them to Schlitterbaun - maybe on Felicia's birthday (as I have that day off). And then we'll hit T-Rex for sure, the Weissenbach pool (a few times as that's free!) - I'm not sure what else we'll do. I have to work that week after July 4 so they will be on their own for that period. And I'll be out of town the first week-end they're here. I have to plan a July 4th celebration, too. Tom and his group will be moved in (right down the street!) by then and maybe I can talk John into the drive and Charlie to put down the beer long enough to join us. Wouldn't it be something if all seven of us came together? Of course that would mean my inviting Susanna - I'll think on that.

I need to figure out what else I can do with the girls. Research!!

No comments: