Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tired

I have worked every Saturday this year - although it's only the last week-end of January, it's still a lot of Saturdays to give up. I am tired.

We have snow in the forecast...again. The last few days have been fabulous and the snow we got two weeks ago was finally starting to melt - ah, well, what's another 6.5 inches? How many weeks left of winter? Too many!!

Gregg asked me to start picking up the girls from school Tuesdays and Thursdays to begin in March - I said no. I have the new DEAD processing stuff coming up so that created the perfect excuse as to why I couldn't do it, but I wouldn't do it anyway. It's so he can go back to school 'again' to be a nurse. Right, this is his third round of 'education' while his eldest has been denied an education. He's worse than a parasite. I can hardly stand to deal with him - and Susanna isn't any better because she continues to allow it. She says she doesn't know what else to do - uh, kick him to the curb? Yeah.

Got a Valentine box out to Dan today, before the snow begins to fly. I have John's and Scott's boxes still to mail but it should only take a day or two for those to get to their destinations and I don't want them to arrive too soon. And I have to get Tom's out to those kids and Susanna's out to her kids. And I need to figure something out for Abby still. An Aunt's job is never done!

No comments: