Friday, December 26, 2008

After Christmas Doledrums

Christmas is over; all that's left is taking down all the Christmas stuff. That will take a few days. Heck, I still have my winter clothes in boxes - I need to switch out wardrobes this week-end for sure.

I am taking George to KC tomorrow and we're hanging out with Charlie. I have their gifts I need to take, too. Nothing fabulous but some fun things I hope. I missed not seeing any of my family over the holidays. Maybe next year some of us can go to John's for Christmas. Watch his kids open gifts.

I have to write out my New Year resolutions. They will pretty much be the same as last year: lose weight, socialize more, save money, pay down credit card debt, read a book a month, spend more quality time with Shawn. Nothing much ever changes in my life, not even my resolutions. I tell you, I'm so deep in this midlife crisis I don't know if I'll ever get out of it.

No comments: