Friday, March 28, 2014

If At Once You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again

Well, I am trying the Weight Watchers diet - again. I got a three-month online membership for $50. If I don't see some success within that time frame, I will give up dieting forever. I'm into Week 3 and have not seen a change. I think it might be too late for me.

Tomorrow Piper Shae is coming for a sleepover! I think we'll go see the Mr. Peabody and Sherman movie and maybe grab some ice cream? Don't worry, I will count the ice cream points! 

Sunday Shawn and I are going to see Disney on Ice. I'm excited - I've always wanted to see that show. Shawn said 'Let's do it, and get the best seats in the house.' So, we are sitting front row, a bit off to the side of center stage. Should be magical and make me miss Disney!!

I think George might back out of the Disney cruise. It's going to cost him $4,200 (they will all need passports) and that might be too steep a price for him. And that price tag doesn't include Piper's airfare as I told him I would pay for that (saving him about $300.) I asked if they decide they can't make it if Shawn and I could still take Piper and got no response for that. I know that if Piper gets to go, Breezy will make a stink about going, too. So, the Disney cruise might just be me and Shawn. George will have to decide fairly soon because I want to book within the next few weeks. Prices seem to be going up.

SEVEN WEEKS TILL IRELAND!!!! 


No comments: