Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bye-Bye, Snicker Doodle

Snicker Doodle went to a new Momma today. A lady Shawn works with recently lost her 19 year old cat and agreed to take Snickers. She is exactly who I asked St. Francis to send but it still broke my heart to have to say good bye. I gave her my number and told her to call me if she decides she can't keep him - begged her not to just abandon him. And now Shawn is trying to convince a barkeep to take Checkers. He honestly doesn't care about how his actions hurt me to the core.

I have one more week of Correspondence work and then I head to processing training. I am trying so hard to keep a positive outlook on this - look at it like a new adventure. But I am so dreading the change. 

Going to the Weissenbachs' for Thanksgiving. I would rather stay home and veg in bed but.... Shawn gets what he wants. Wonder if they will have turkey this year.

I'm in a rotten mood.

No comments: