Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weaving Webs of Deceit

So, Andrea has a deadline of next Sunday to find new digs. She came home wtih two weeks worth of food this evening. Really? I was upstairs switching out the seasonal wardrobe when Shawn came up and told me she had approached him about staying till August, when student housing opened up. Told him she would approach him! She told Shawn that her Dad suggested she ask - I doubt Tom would have done that, not after the discussion we had a month ago. She's not staying - it's time for her to start dealing with the consequences of her actions. I am not going to let her guilt us into giving her exactly what she wants. She's going to be disappointed this time 'round. I suspect she will cuddle up to me tomorrow. Maybe I'll just go work in the office to avoid her!

Found a VERY interesting inquiry on my Facebook page - someone who may or may not be an old boyfriend. All the message said was 'did you use to live in Leavenworth Kansas'. I checked out his Facebook page which has a nice family photo but I couldn't tell you it was him. In fact, if it IS him, if he had come to my front door, I wouldn't have ever guessed who it was. I haven't responded. To be honest, the guy I remember was in such a bad place, I would be very surprised if he remembered my full name.



No comments: