Friday, May 24, 2013

Summer Is Looking Promising!

I got an invite to visit Dan and the girls in DC mid-June. I think I'm going to go. I don't think they will be making the trek to Kansas this summer so it will be the last time I get to see them before Dan heads overseas for two years.

I also got an invite to go with John and his family on vacation in late July - to SCOTLAND! I'm going to Scotland! I'll see castles, the Loch Ness and Hagrid's Hut! I am so excited about it! All I have to cover is the cost of the airfare - they have an extra room in the apartment they are renting (Diane's folks were suppose to go but backed out for health reasons) and John says they will cover my fees to get into places and food and such (though I will try to pay my own way.) I am so excited!!

No comments: