Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just Another Update

The wedding is over - and I didn't go. Andrea told me Breezy asked where I was and she told her I was under the weather. I'm fine with that. You know, I REALLY hope she proves me wrong and is a wonderful, committed wife and mother who contributes to the household bills and doesn't cheat on my brother. I really hope I'm wrong about her.

We are starting to plan for Andrea's graduation party - I think she might actually complete her high school career! I've decided to go all out for her because I'm pretty sure she will never have another graduation. I just don't see her handling college, not with all the coddling she's gotten from her parents, teachers and social workers. She's so use to getting to do things her way, she has no idea how to be a team player and do things the way others expect (professors, employers, etc.) So, in three weeks I hope to have a house full of Andrea supporters congratulating her on her success.

Next week end we head to Hermann to attend Samantha Englert's wedding. Unlike George's nuptials, I'm looking forward to this wedding. Samantha could be such a role model to Andrea - she's done everything right. Still need to get the pets situated for the week end; I'll ask George to check on kitties and Tom to puppysit Bailey.

I'm still communicating with Susanna via Facebook message. Not sure where this is leading and I'm not sure where I hope it goes. I am totally stymied by the whole thing.

No comments: