Saturday, March 23, 2013

Adrea's Come-To-Jesus Meeting

After numerous requests from both me and Shawn to clean her pigsty of a room with only the courteous' of 'I know' and no follow-up action, I wrote her a letter. A straight forward letter letting her know that we are done with the disrespect she shows us in dismissing our simple request. I gave her about 24 hours to get her room operating-room clean or I would do it, with the consequence of her stuff just being tossed out. And I suggested if she wanted to live like that, she was welcome to do so in her own apartment.

Her room has never looked cleaner.

Sometimes you just have to put in writing what you want to say. She can dismiss your conversations all she wants but when it's on paper, there's not a lot of excuses other than "I can't read", and I know she can.

No comments: