Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Outta My Life

I now have two I-Hate-You emails from Susanna - just basically from out of the blue. I responded to the first one - I do not intend to respond to the second one. She's too far gone and wants to put me on trial. I refuse to be called to the stand. I can handle avoiding her for the rest of forever.

I also got a Butt-Out email from Felicia, and that shocked me. Accusing me of saying things about her Dad I never said (I have heard them, but never said them). She's decided she's going to stick around home after turning 18 and won't be moving in here. That's fine - I was only offering her an option, not making a demand that she leave home on her 18th birthday. At one point in her email she told me to 'open mouth and insert foot.' Pretty disrespectful for a 17-year old. I didn't get her on that but I did set the record straight about 'spreading rumors'. She sent a second email that I do not plan on responding to.

Suddenly that family has declared an all-out war on me. I don't know what I did - I honestly don't. When I was in CO, Felicia contacted me about swimming and I told her I couldn't take them that Friday because I was out of town. When I contacted her about going to see Harry Potter, they were suddenly busy. When I contacted her about swimming the following week, they had plans. Then I started getting bombarded with emails, first from Susanna and then from Felicia. I don't need that crap.

So, I am not responding to them and will just let this sudden cavern stay between us.

No comments: