Monday, April 4, 2011

One Year

I lost Cujo Kitten one year ago today. Sometimes it seems so much longer - sometimes I can't believe it's already been a year. I miss her so much it's almost unbearable at times. I miss so many people. Guess that's what it's like to get old - you have more loved ones on the other side than you do on this side. I'm in a knock-down drag-out with Gregg. I can't stand him. I can SO not stand him that I think I'm going to have to back way off on spending time with the girls. So far back that I may have to forego our Wednesday swims, and I've been taking them swimming Wednesdays since Felicia was 4. But I just can't handle Gregg and I open my mouth around Felicia and that isn't healthy for her. She doesn't need to listen to her aunt badmouth her father (even if the aunt is right). I need to either get it together or turn my focus on Mykenzie and Lindsey for the year they are here. I plan on working on snorkeling this summer. I figure if I can get comfortable enough in the water to snorkel, then we can snorkel on our vacation - either in the Bahamas or at the Disney private island (both sites offer it). Guess I'll be spending a lot of time at the Weissenbach pool this summer!

No comments: