Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Checking In

Not a lot to share - all I seem to do anymore is work, eat and watch TV. Such the boring life - but it's all I can afford to do. Maybe if I stopped trying to take so many vacations I would be able to take in a movie every now and again. Right - don't think so!

Susanna wants to have lunch tomorrow. Great - not looking forward to it. She either wants to complain about the Idiot, agree with the Idiot or a bit of both. I cannot wait until Krissy's 18th birthday when I can wave good-bye to the Idiot and his brainwashed Dumbass. They are still saying no to the Colorado trip, he said no to my helping Felicia get her cat to the vet - I can't stay on the subject or my blood pressure will go up!

Speaking of blood pressure - mine is on the rise again, as is my weight. I have no idea why I'm failing miserably at getting this fat off. I sometimes feel like a shark when I walk in the kitchen and just go on an eating frenzy. Why? I am so disgusted with myself. All those people around the world starving and I am eating myself to death. Gluttony - may be the most deadliest of the sins.

Like I said, I don't have much to say so I'll just log off and go find something to do until I can fall asleep.

No comments: