Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Life Is Good

Connecting with Shawn is so worth all the time spent away from him. My favorite thing in the world to do is to just sit and talk with him. If we're sharing a bottle of wine or a platter of chicken wings - all the better.

I'm missing my Cujo Baby Cujo Kitten today. I can't believe she's been gone from me for 5 months. I miss her so much.

We've decided Curly Monkey is a boy after all. I guess the vet was just tired or something when I took him in. Granted he's not as endowed as his brother, but there is definitely something between his legs. Poor thing - he has to have a complex by now! I love him regardless of gender - or in the absence of one if that be the case.

Have all the Weissenbach kids' Christmas gifts ordered! I need to figure something out for Shawn - last year wasn't very successful with him. He's a hard one.

No comments: