Thursday, May 8, 2014

Breathing Easier

It's hard work, but I am getting my stats back to where they were while I was writing letters. I'm doing it with barely a break and it only works when I hit the simple Beneficiary project work by 9:00 am, but I'm beginning to see greens and blues on my stats chart again. 

Next Saturday I am off to Ireland! I have been dreaming of and planning this trip for so long and am so excited, I'm beginning to wonder if it all won't be just a bit anticlimatic. I realized yesterday that I have three trips in the future - Ireland, Disney Cruise and Disney World - and then nothing. No plans past next year. I've had a far-reaching trip in the works for so long that I don't know what it will be like to NOT have one stewing on the back stove!

I need to finish my scrap booking. I haven't touched it in two years - still have half of the Disney 2011 trip to finish. And then Scotland, Maui and soon Ireland. My goal is to be caught up with the scrapbooks by the holidays. I haven't even plugged in the Cricut scrapping machine. Pathetic.

No comments: