Friday, January 18, 2013

Don't Want To Do It Anymore

I don't want to be married to Shawn anymore. He has proved himself to be a cold, heartless person who enjoys hurting me just because he can. He is cruel and unapologetic in his verbal attacks on me. He is demanding, controlling and unsympathetic. And I am done - I'm done.

I can't afford to live here without his paycheck and I really can't afford (or maybe I don't want) to move with the dog and cats. So I will stay. But I will focus on myself this year- I will make myself as happy as I can, and stay as away from him as I can. Once Andrea gets the hell out, I will move in that room and just live separate lives.

And then I will be old and die and my worthless life will be over.

I don't want to be married to him anymore.

I'm done.

No comments: