Saturday, December 22, 2012

Life's A Bitch

Life is a bitch and so, apparently, am I. Or so more and more people seem to be saying as much. Maybe my New Year resolution will be to just remove myself from all things family. Won't be able to do that till Andrea moves out in August, but from then on out, I may just retreat unto myself.

Started a Bucket List - decided I couldn't just put down places I want to visit, each entry must be a specific want. So, instead of saying I want to go to Ireland, I asked myself, what do I want to see/do/accomplish while there? It was easy enough to answer - I want to check out Eyrecourt Castle in County Galway. So far I have about a dozen items in my Bucket and none of them cheap! 

Andrea is having her family over this evening for a Christmas gathering. I am wondering if I can fain a head ache and just stay in the bedroom. But then no one will pat Michael down at the end of the evening to see what he's smuggling out. Seven more months.

No comments: