Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Getting Ready To Fly

I leave bright and early (well, early - the sun won't be out to make it bright!) Friday morning for LAX and Disneyland - oh, and Sandra's reception. I am starting to get nervous about the pat down - and the name issue on the reservation. Maybe they won't let me on the plane at all.

I got Sandra's gift mailed out Monday so she should be getting it tomorrow. They are two cutting boards off her wedding registry - she had very little on the registry as she and Teresa prefer cash for a house, a baby (?!) and a honeymoon. I'm not going to help pay for someone's vacation, I didn't get help buying my house and a baby is an issue they need to deal with as a couple and not bring others in to it. And I don't like to give adults cash. So, I picked some cheaper things off the scant registry.

Guess I'll be doing some laundry tomorrow and packing. I'll be doing a LOT of packing this month. I also need to get in touch with Andrea to see if she would come by Saturday and put out cat food for the strays. And I need to get cat food tomorrow! And I need to update my iPhone and call Delta to make sure the memo is on my reservation. Got a lot to do tomorrow. I'm already tired just thinking about it.

No comments: