Thursday, September 22, 2011

Are We There Yet?



Apparently this is my 100th blog entry. Only took three years!






I am hanging on till sabbatical and my Disney trips - one week and one day and counting! I contacted the airline about the mess-up of my name for the California trip with Tom (he reserved the flights as Laura Hunt Weissenbach - what was he thinking?!) They can't change the reservation but they've 'added a memo' to the TSA site - I have almost zero confidence that's going to do the trick. Especially when my bionic knee sets off the scanners. I'm going to get strip-searched, I know it. Maybe waterboarded. Solitary confinement. I'm not at all sure I'm going to make it to California. And if by some miracle I do, there's no guarantee I'll be allowed on the return flight. I'm going to call the airline again next week to make sure they've done all they can do and see if I can do anything or take anything addition with me like maybe a passport or my marriage certificate.


If I make it to LAX, I am going to Disneyland! For free!! I have enough Disney Reward Dollars to get both me AND Tom in without spending anything. Can't beat that!

No comments: